Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2012 2:06 PM
Jun 2010
The Library:

Welcome to the library, at shibusen academy. Here, within this vast complex labyrinth lays knowledge, to all that students, teachers, and even Lord Death himself might wish to know. History of the ages, autobiographical reports about past weapons, students, and even souls, physics, theories, and the list goes on. In recent years, a ban has been lifted on which books can be checked out by what students. Please however, do not abuse this privilege of access to knowledge. Remember, it is a library; whispers are your friends…
SozuJul 12, 2012 2:25 PM

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 13, 2012 2:28 PM

Jan 2012
Late at night Yui sneaks into the shibusen Library. She looks around to make sure no one is around to find her. When the coast was clear she went to the nearest bookshelf, searching for anything that has to do with the death of her mother, and what she found was a Encyclopedia filled with different witches from the older generations. Her ears jump up, thinking she heard something she quickly turns around to find no one around.

"ugh, must be just me being a little paranoid from being in enemy territory"

She goes back and decides to check the rest of the bookshelves of any other information on witches.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 13, 2012 2:38 PM
Jun 2010
Eric, much like his ancestors was a pretty laid back Death. He did not know much style of rules, when it came to “Friend” and “Foe.” Instead, he liked to take the philosophy that everyone had the potential to be both. Just because of the way you were born, it didn’t mean you were automatically an enemy.

He moved from bookshelf to book shelf, on the very top of them. He was currently following the progression of a young witch that almost looked familiar. He scanned threw his memory, trying to remember the face. It was quite possible, that threw his long years he had encountered her, or maybe a relative. No matter though…depending on what they wished to find, would determine his actions.

Unfortunately for her, the library was one of his favorite locations late at night.

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Jul 13, 2012 2:47 PM

Jan 2012
Finding more books then she expected, she piled them up on a table, wondering which to take with her and which to leave for another day. She picked up the first book she found and looked at it for a while.

"hmmm, this can tell me alot about how we became enemy's with the shibusen and knowing witches some of these might not really be dead, though i wish i brought a bag, there's way more books on us then i expected".

Taking the encyclopedia, she headed for the window, looking around one last time checking to see that no one was around.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 13, 2012 3:06 PM
Jun 2010
Eric’s mouth opened wide, as the girl began to stroll towards the window. His mouth shut with a small snapping sound as he moved from the top of the bookshelf to the left of the table, to in front of the girl in one giant leap. It happened almost instantaneously; do to Eric’s tremendous speed.

“You did not put away the book’s you took off the shelves. Young lady, you must go back now!”

His hands were positioned upon his hips, as if he was an angry parent yelling at his child. Lifting his right hand up in a blur, he began to poke her forehead with one finger repeatedly in the center.

“If you are going to break in to my school, and steel books, you must at least respect them! They go back, or you take none. That one,” He poked the one in her hand before returning to poking her in the forehead, “Will return in one week. If it is not back in a weeks’ time, I will be forced to come find you to get it back. Do you understand?”

It might be a bit surprising, the way that he was acting. After all, most people were brought up to believe that death himself was an enemy of a witch and no enemy would just let his enemies come and do what they pleased…if they were in their right set of mind…

Jul 13, 2012 3:29 PM

Jan 2012
She was shocked when he came out of nowhere, she almost dropped the book. Staring at him, he didn't look like a strong person but as they say don't judge a book by its cover. Coming back from that surprise, she jumped back and got ready for an attack, she had her hand up when she looked around and noticed all the books around her.

"If i put them back, would u let me go?"

She said while putting down her hand, she looked around just to make sure there was no one else besides him.

"And can u tell me who you are, ummm please"

She said while rubbing her forehead, with her cheeks puffed up.
Jul 13, 2012 3:40 PM
Jun 2010
Eric smiled, his eyes brightening up to seem almost as if they were green flames. His mouth twisted in to a smile as he nodded at the girl.

“Put the books on the table back and you may take the book you wish to check out. Just remember to bring it back when you are done with it, or renew it in a week.”

He stopped poking her forehead, and then scratched his head.

“Who am I? I…well; I am the Shinigami…Eric, headmaster here at the DWMA. Death, himself at your service…and you, who are you? You look almost familiar…”

He was still scratching his head.

Jul 13, 2012 3:52 PM

Jan 2012
She froze when she heard that he was the shinigami, scared to death she couldn't move. Thinking to her self..

"Dam of all people, he was the first i come across, and he doesn't attack me, could it be that he is stalling for time..but he wouldn't need any help..i'm not even that strong....and he said that he says he has seen me before....wait"

Her anger brings her back to normal, though she controls her self and walks to the pile of books and she asks calmly

"Have you ever met Lily the White fox witch?"

She continues to take the books and starts putting them back.
Jul 13, 2012 4:09 PM
Jun 2010
“The white fox…eh?”

His hand moved from the side of his head, and then he moved again. He appeared right in front of her on the table, sitting legs crossed underneath him. His chin, held in one cupped hand, much as the philosopher Socrates is often portrayed.

“The name sounds familiar...Killed by…yes…that sounds about right…”

He trailed off in to a spell of thinking, in to the depths of his mind zoning out, forgetting that the girl was in the room.

Jul 13, 2012 4:25 PM

Jan 2012
She finished putting the books back, then looked at Eric.

"You shouldn't tell me their name, or else id have to come back with an act of revenge, though i should also add that it will happen in due time. Thank you, for letting me borrow this book, it'll help alot"

She bowed, and started heading for the window

"i wished there was more people like you long ago, cause then i wouldn't have to be here right now and lily would still be with me"

She snapped her fingers and a thin white cloud popped up from thin air, she sat on it as if it were a broom.

"I left a space in between the books i put back, so that next week ill put this one back there, but next time without, a sneaky man spying on me"

And she flew and disappeared into the night sky.
Jul 13, 2012 4:51 PM
Jun 2010
Eric snapped back to awareness as the girl disappeared out the window. He moved, jumping up and appearing at the window. He stuck his head out the window, and shouted at the top of his lungs.

“Come back soon, it was the DWMA’s pleasure to have you visit! ~”

He began to wave good bye at the quickly vanishing girl. Then, he turned away from the window scratching his chin. He couldn’t remember if those who had killed the girl’s white fox were still living or not. He moved off towards the door of the library, rubbing his stomach. It was making a strange growling sound that he had not heard in over a decade. Perhaps, it was time that he actually ate something…

Aug 9, 2012 3:11 PM

Apr 2011
Argent wander into the Library, he and his partner Alarice had skeeved off class earlier today and found themselves in need of some manga...

He whispered to Alarice "The coast seems clear..."
Aug 9, 2012 3:15 PM

Jun 2011
Alarice rolled her eyes at her partner's antics.Fixing the red sleeveless coat she wore on top of her black dress,she began searching through her pockets for her reading glasses.
Leaning close to Argent's ear,she whispered : " Since we're here,I want to search for some serious books aswell. " she commented,a small grin threatening to spread on her lips.
Aug 9, 2012 3:21 PM

Apr 2011
Argent's silvery white hair gleamed in the moonlight next to Alarice ember red strands as he grinned saying "Easy now... this IS a school you know? I doubt they'd have the Kamasutra or the Perfumed Garden on theses shelves..." mocking her about her request for 'serious' books.

The library was dark and quiet...
Aug 9, 2012 3:25 PM

Jun 2011
Alarice's small grin grew wide,rivaling a Cheshire's.Still next to Argent's ear,she licked her lips."Aww.And I who thought you might want to polish your techniques.Guess I'll have to stick to reading weapon history all night..." she whispered,just as wind gushed trough an open window.
Aug 9, 2012 3:30 PM
Jun 2010
Eric sat up on top of the shelf, just to the left of the two children. It was one of his favorite locations, just atop a large blown up volume of the text, known as the “Perfumed garden.” He had a slice of pizza in his hand, and he was tentatively gnawing upon it. His “returned” apatite was leaving again. What was with students sneaking in here at night?

That reminded him…there was a book he needed to get back from a witch, on witches history.

Ah well…let’s see how these students react, what kind of respect they show my property…

He lay back silently on his side staring down at the two. If they were to look straight up to the side, they would see what would seem to be floating green dots of lights.

Aug 9, 2012 3:50 PM

Apr 2011
"Oooh, so cold Alarice... so cold..." smiled Argent relieved she didn't hit him, she might look like a frail girl but she had one helluva punch! He walked over to shelf a little ways away and said "I think I've found something that might help you..." he picked off the shelf and tossed it at her.

It was a Self-help book, and the title was 'How to improve your personality'...
Aug 9, 2012 3:57 PM

Jun 2011
Alarice caught the book effortlessly.Her amber eyes narrowed,and her grin became a frown.Her face became emotionless,displaying nothing,as she walked up to Argent.Trapping him between her and the shelf behind him,she leaned in,close to his ear."I don't really give a fuck about what you think is helpful to me." she whispered slowly,in a hiss,before gently putting back the book where he took it from.
Aug 9, 2012 4:00 PM

Apr 2011
"Ooh, Ice Queen just got a bit SPICY" said Argent unable to help himself, he knew the punch was coming sooner or later so he had to milk this one out as long as he could... he was having FUN!
Aug 9, 2012 4:05 PM

Jun 2011
With no hesitation,Alarice lifted impressively quickly her knee,kicking Argent rather hard in his manhood.Finally finding her glasses,she pulled them out."Now then...section 43-C is a good place to start..." she mumbled to herself.
Aug 9, 2012 4:08 PM

Apr 2011
Argent let out a painful gasp/cough and dropped to his knees and began holding himself and having his forehead touch the marble floor. Biting back swear words and tears, he wanted to have a few snappy comebacks... but every sound he made came out as a rather soprano squeal.
Aug 9, 2012 4:12 PM

Jun 2011
Alarice didn't bother hiding her smirk.Rolling her eyes,she put on her glasses,and offered Argent her hand."Get up,Pansy.I don't want to sleep in a library,atleast not while you're in it too,and it's already damn late." she whispered a little bit more loudly than before.
Aug 9, 2012 4:23 PM

Apr 2011
Argent's breathing slowed and he became very still, the silver hairs perked up on the back of his neck. He whispered in a still rather soprano voice in short bursts "Someone. Is. Here."

He had been hearing a strange sound for a while now, it was just now that he realized what he was hearing... it was chewing
Aug 9, 2012 4:35 PM

Jun 2011
Alarice's eyes widened for a millisecond before she put back her pokerface.Looking at her surroundings from the corners of her eyes,she noticed something odd;on top of a high stack of shelves,green lights were floating.
"Top of shelves,two o' clock." she whispered lowly."Don't know if foe or not." she added,as she didn't notice any strange vibe.
Aug 9, 2012 9:19 PM
Jun 2010
Just as suddenly as the eyes were noticed, they vanished. Then, came a voice that floated in the air as if coming from every side at once.

“Welcome children, to the favorite location of…you guessed it…the Shinigami! Well, after dark any who…”

Suddenly, the pizza that had been about to be eaten by the figure of death was entangled in the girls hair, and standing just above the boy, feet planted on either side of his head, slightly kneeling as if about to take a dump on the boys head stood a figure.

The figure was dressed in complete black. He stood about 155 CM, and little could be seen; though, two pricks of glowing green light were easily visible.

“May I help you find something? If you are looking for the perfumed garden, we have a rather splendid, illustrated version…if I don’t say so I, it is rather helpful for both those of male and female persuasions…”

Aug 10, 2012 2:02 AM

Apr 2011
Argent was stunned silent... he'd been here for the WHOLE conversation? And he'd been here for his moment of shame as well?? Argent gave another groan...
Aug 10, 2012 2:09 AM

Jun 2011
Alarice,ignoring the pizza in her hair,smiled at the Death God.At his remark about the book,and at Argent's groan,she started laughing loudly,clutching her hurting stomach.
After a while,she quieted down,and did a small bow from the waist.

"No,Shinigami-sama.I'd rather take some heavy book about Weapons home,than something perverted my stupid partner suggested." she said in a whispered tone,cracking another smile.
Aug 10, 2012 1:32 PM

Apr 2011
Argent still laying there looking pathetic, reached his hand forward and grabbed Alarice's ankle. His body then suddenly bursted into a silvery white light that encircled her body and arms.

Now instead of lieing on the floor, he was a silver chain wrapped around her right shoulder, across her chest and back, to her left hip. A short sword however dangled from her right wrist while a spiked ball rested against her left hip. The arrangement as a whole seemed rather heavy and uncomfortable, but in Alarice's hands the chains felt as light as feathers.

Argent at this time honestly felt embarassed and a little short on words, so he thought it would be best to make a tactical retreat this time and hide in his weapon form.

But his face did appear on the blade of the short sword in a rather shirtless reflection of sorts... but it was still grimaced in discomfort.
Aug 10, 2012 2:30 PM

Jun 2011
Alarice shook her head slightly at Argent's action.Lifting the sword with relative ease,she glared at the reflection on the blade. 'Coward.' she mouthed.
Her eyes shifted towards the Death God;she smiled politely."Well then,if you don't mind us,I will grab the book I came here for and we'll be on our way." she simply stated,bowing her head.
Aug 10, 2012 2:42 PM

Apr 2011
Argent lifted his chin and turned his head to scoff her... with both his pride and mini-me still hurting.
Aug 10, 2012 3:00 PM

Jun 2011
Alarice rolled her eyes once more,but gave the sword's hilt a light squeeze.'Don't be such a pansy,Arg.' she mouthed half-heartedly,starting to walk away.
Aug 11, 2012 1:23 PM
Jun 2010
((Sorry for the shit post, and for taking forever. I have limmited internet access for clubs, they are lagging like hell.))

Eric nodded his head slowly, and pointed in the direction that indicated the back left hand corner of the library. There, on a shelf lay a book, the only one there that read on the cover, "A history of weapons, and the stratigies behind them."

"You may take that, but please return it with in the week, if you would please..."

With that, he was gone, flitting up in to the shadows an top of the book shelves.

Aug 12, 2012 7:12 AM

Apr 2011
Argent as a chain lunged forward, snagged the book wrapping a few links around it and then recoiled like a yo-yo bringing the book into Alarice's arms.

He still refused to make eye contact with her, but you could tell he wasn't actually still angry with her...

and with that, they both EXITED THE LIBRARY
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Student Record Books

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

25 by MayuMayu2 »»
Jan 22, 2013 3:29 PM

Sticky: » Character Stats and Soul Points

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

26 by rampster27 »»
Aug 9, 2012 3:42 PM

Sticky: » The Armory

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

14 by Gibz0matic »»
Aug 9, 2012 2:35 PM

» Soul Resonance Class Room : Teacher In Session: Excalibur

Kantarell - Jul 15, 2012

46 by kaosblack21 »»
Jul 23, 2012 10:03 PM

» Shibusen: Male Dormitories

ender95 - Jul 15, 2012

1 by Cryo_K »»
Jul 23, 2012 4:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.